You are hereBusiness Finance
4 Lost Brothers have been found so far this month! Go to the Lost Brothers page to see who’s still lost.
- Chris Turner Clem - Class of 1995
- Steven R Droddy - Class of 1995
- David Sean Thompson - Class of 1998
- Ben Forrest - Class of 2010
As alternative to the traditional social mixer, Zeta Mu has teamed up with the Alpha Delta Pi’s, Delta Mu Chapter, for a service mixer. For the mixer, the ladies of Alpha Delta Pi came out and participated in our monthly highway clean-up. The event was such a great success that we have already begun to plan another highway clean-up with the ADPi’s. We thank them for there support, and look forward to our next service mixer with them
After a very successful fall 2011 rush week, we were able to pick up fifteen great new guys:
- Ian Cottle- Cypress, Tx
- Derek Lacaze- West Columbia, Tx
- Colby Singletary- West Columbia, Tx
- Mitch Lundquist- Cypress, Tx
- Jonny Herrera- Freeport, Tx
- Alex Jones- Bethalto, Il
- Matthew Mann- Cypress, Tx
- Juan Macias- Houston, Tx
- Kyle Cuccia- Cypress, Tx
- Blake Skweres- Cypress, Tx
- Grey Wichmann- Houston, Tx
- Brady Cullen- Livingston, Tx
- Jake Matcheski- West Columbia, Tx
- Briggs Milburn- Georgetown, Tx
- Cosme Alonzo- Dallas, Tx
We received some good news last week. Hubert Nelson Bruns - “Nelson”, class of 1964, who was previously listed as a member of “Chapter Eternal” contacted us to announce that he is alive, well and living in Houston! Hopefully Nelson can join us at the reunion and relate a few stories about how he’s been spending the past few years.
This is the newly created flyer I would like to hand out to future members of the Alumni Association. Let me know what you think.
L&R, Matt Riedel
“If you have accomplished all that you have planned for yourself, you have not planned enough.”
For the first time in our 50 year history, the Texas Zeta Mu chapter of Alpha Tau Omega is taking home the True Merit award from the 2010 ATO Congress in Florida.
The True Merit award is given to the nation’s top Chapters “who achieve a level of chapter operation that is worthy of recognition”.